Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hearts. 5ive

Saw Great Expectations here


Across the street, was a marvellous sight of Columbus-ian proportions. A new world. A church turned into a ...pub
lovely right? touch the lights. through the screen.


the inside. not mass. but definitely for the masses.






Anyways, saw this on the ground en-route:



Picked it up. Sitting on my shelf now.
Had a drink. Got home all messy. Fell asleep with mickey shirt half on, half off, sleeve on, other sleeve off, on my marie toulouse pillow, possibly drooling.

Today, because I'm reading constitutional law and because I know a little too much about Scottish devolution..I did some research. 




THANKS UNIVERSE.  You're just a little too late. Been there. Done that.

The other meaning was that someone wishes me ill or is jealous. Doubt it. I'm pulling my hair out, taking vitamins specifically prescribed to geriatrics and haven't seen the sun in....ages.

anyways. I have a new goal. I want to write everyday. Everyday will be recorded because I am here. I am not different. I am still me, I am still around. I'm not erased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment