Saturday, November 10, 2012
La Belle Epoque
[they're all Romanians living in New York]
this post was for a sweet great friend.
So, a friend is leaving New York. He's on the far right. Head thrown back, nonchalant beauty and the kind of guy who'll remember what you like less about yourself and make it better.
He's lived in London, Madrid, Toronto, New York and now he's going....I have no idea where.
I feel for him. He's tired. Every time I have a freak out, I talk to him and he puts things in perspective. If he can make it anywhere with just his cigs, his talent and a few clothes and a snowboard he married a few years back (long story) then it's not so bad.
I wish him well and beauty. He'll have it anyways. He always does. x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment