oh, I used to have a fone. . .
Anyways. My transition has been flawless. I like the schoolwork, I miss my friends a bit, I enjoy the friends I made here, there's a lot of reading, I water my plant, there's more reading, I eat some oatmeal, there's more reading, I skype my mom, I see an opera, I drink a tea, I shuffle around, I do some yoga, I go running, I study a lot, I go to school thinking I'm smart, come home feeling stupid, I wake up feeling stupid, I go to school and confirm aforementioned stupidity. Then I blog, I read, then I go on facebook and see another friend who got engaged, am secretly livid, drink a tea, blog, blog, do some contracts, read my crim, do crunches, sit in a sauna and fall asleep.
was supposed to go on this date tonight - cancelled the shit out of it. Stayed home with my court workshop instead. And watched eggs boil. Which is funny considering the guy's pick up line at the shop was "would you rather do this or watch paint dry?"
Apparently, I'd rather watch eggs boil my dear. I'd rather watch eggs boil.
here's to life. I fucking love it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment