My room is the messiest piece of crap I've ever seen. I have books everywhere. I haven't done laundry in....a while. Tomorrow, I promise! I've got magazine clip outs all over my goddamn bed and all I've eaten this week is porridge and apples. .. and iron pills. Spent 20 mins in the goddamn sauna at the gym today and realized that it's okay to take some time for yourself.
Went to the opera, read..Jurisprudence the whole bus ride.
 |
| whatever. |
 |
| friends |
 |
| muffled |
 |
| found a 600 year old tree. stepped into it. |
 |
| Cried through the entire opera. fucckeennnnn sat there, cried, wiped my shitty eyes, loved the whole damn thing. |
 |
| vestry again. |
 |
I've got to finish reading. Tomorrow I've got a dinner with some buds and I have absolutely no idea how I'll make it. Bail? Bail. I hate bailing though. Fack.
stay groovy, sexy, informed, drunk, and happy.
-me |
No comments:
Post a Comment