Sunday, December 16, 2012

Paris, tu m'as pris dans tes bras

Alright....I've been many places. Sucked face on different continents. Wee hours, etc etc.
But I've NEVER actually felt as sexy as I do in Paris.
I'm not even sexy! I'm kinda awkward weird dead zombie/tired law student right now.
I thought I was getting hit on a lot in England. UHM! False!
Bienvenue a Paris. Et peut être on resta ici..parce que les garçons sont beaux et les boulangeries......c'est mortel.


my beautiful niece, Sabine, at her recital








Les Galeries Lafayette. Yes yes, consumer culture  blah blah. *blows smoke*

Croque Monsieur

Louvre






orgasm(s)

Pantheon

Voltaire remains. He remains.








Saw a church, wanted sanctuary from the cold (haw haw) and instead stumbled upon a Christmas Handel concert. Stayed.

ok left before the last piece.


Gay Pride! a Paris!


I love this picture. I call it la Resistance de Droite. Observe the serious gentleman. In the middle of Gay Pride. lawl's



Demain - Who knows?


Anyway, London Tuesday. Toronto, Wednesday.
*
“Not knowing when the dawn will come
I open every door.” ~ Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment