Sunday, December 23, 2012

ugh.

Well, something's gotta give.
Too many boys, too much sugar, too many cigs, too much vodka, too much chocolate.
Like last night I was actually drinking [cake?] vodka beside this dude I had only just met who was feeling up my leg at this cozy xmas party. Missed Melly a lot though so twas a good party.

-bad-ideas-

I can't focus and I can't take it! It isn't even about weight to be honest - I lost a bunch in Paris.
I'm just so groggy and tired all the time and I need to enter intense study mode..now.

I realize detox and study don't go well together but it seems I'm always about extremes.
I'd like to begin this now before the new year so I can actually enjoy my transition back to shitty Southampton.

So, okay.
Night one.

Yess yesssss I knowwww........it's gonna be one of those whiny broccoli-infested blogs for a few days. Fucking bite me!

-me

No comments:

Post a Comment