Wednesday, January 30, 2013

pulse


It's because I'm making plans to travel again..surprise surprise... that I should just take a moment to clear my head.
oh right, my contract tutorial can wait. that's what all-nighters are for.

So anyway, why should I take a moment?
Cuz travel is fun!
like when you're trying weird food in strange, new places (first week in Seoul)

even if it's with boyfriend# 1 in Mexico (after 2 years of saving..we were 18)
or a guy whose writing you dig

or best friend in Bucharest

or best friend in Brasov 

or mama in Paris

or cousin in prague

or boyfriend # 2 in...(ok this was a halloween party in Toronto but I'm a traveling gypsy! ) it..counts

or creepy museum in Prague



or some weird euro club with russians..
or you're traveling with a bottle of soju that's as big as your face (or bigger)

or with a visionary pup

and you feel inspired in a sunlit museum

and you love your friends

you REALLY REALLY love your friends 
but it isn't ever about the place is it? it's about the people. and they always seem to spread out. so I'll spread with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment