 |
My beautiful friend Erin is getting married today and I couldn't be happier for her! I'm sad I'm away and cannot celebrate this long-awaited day with her. |
 |
| last time Erin and I were not getting up to any good in some dumpy joint in Toronto where our buds were playing that night and where we were..being vandals...with cameras. |
 |
| every time I look at pictures of my last days in Toronto it feels surreal. Like I'm living a double life and I dunno where I end and begin. If I was high, I'd probably dig it more |
 |
my wonderful friends Matt and Melissa got engaged this Valentine's Day weekend. Woohoo! I'm honoured to be Melly's bridesmaid too! :D
|
And I keep coming back to what Frank told me a while ago.
 |
of course the romanian chick has a huge pint. I didn't finish it. Kim did. :) Frank didn't drink. I always pick the guys who hate alcohol. |
 |
and who sulk when I'm trying different things.
Well anyway, who cares. The point is that Frank told me to celebrate every place I'm in. Cuz it's never about the place. It's about me. He's right. I miss good ol' Frank. He's somewhere in the midwest I assume trying to fight for his socialist revolution one school-board at a time.
I'm going to bed. Goooooood night world.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment