Thank you for thoroughly kicking my ass.
character building in retrospect huh?
I dig that whole scene but just how much porridge and redbull do I need to consume before my fucking scholarship money comes through?
Loads.
It´s so pathetic my mate Rich had to pay for my trip to london tomorrow just so he could spend the day with me.
Last time I saw Rich it was my birthday in Seoul and I was asleep at a bar with a dog on my lap who belonged to a Belgian accountant....
my...life.
so anyways, I`m happy to see Rich tomorrow. we were mates in Korea and he~s back home in the UK for a visit.
Is there Korean food in Camdentown? lets hope.
cuz im starving.
character building in retrospect huh?
I dig that whole scene but just how much porridge and redbull do I need to consume before my fucking scholarship money comes through?
Loads.
It´s so pathetic my mate Rich had to pay for my trip to london tomorrow just so he could spend the day with me.
Last time I saw Rich it was my birthday in Seoul and I was asleep at a bar with a dog on my lap who belonged to a Belgian accountant....
my...life.
so anyways, I`m happy to see Rich tomorrow. we were mates in Korea and he~s back home in the UK for a visit.
Is there Korean food in Camdentown? lets hope.
cuz im starving.
No comments:
Post a Comment