Dear Diary,
Interview number 2 for Crown Prosecution Service. But I'm not staying here anyways.
Major fight with a certain global firm HR moronic tool. Welcome to the cruel harsh world baby. Yeah nice try.
Missing Canada more than ever.
Oh dear God I truly do belong in Toronto. Yippee!
Interview number 2 for Crown Prosecution Service. But I'm not staying here anyways.
Major fight with a certain global firm HR moronic tool. Welcome to the cruel harsh world baby. Yeah nice try.
Missing Canada more than ever.
Oh dear God I truly do belong in Toronto. Yippee!
can't believe one year later I'm staring at the love of my life and how much we've grown and what a strong man he's becoming.
Anna and Adri
hi I jumped on you.sorry I loveyou.
the truck. our home. canada has some big long ass stretches of road.
#canada
she's not impressed w above or below.
she went to South Africa for the holiday
I went home. Stayed with Jason's fan
stayed w my fam.
blood in ice form. for the hard days
a club. good lord.
my soulmate
our cave.
























No comments:
Post a Comment