It's not like I'm stranded. . .

...

I ate all that. it was $7.
The kids' library :)
I'm looking forward to yoga tonight. I lost about 5 lbs. I just feel amazing. I'll put up pictures of the studio later.
by spend I mean....hopefully be allowed to lay on the floor beside the statues with a bottle of wine. This space is called the Plateau and it used to be the Rodin Gallery where his Gates of Hell are on display permanently.

...
Second of all, I love it when wolves hug. 
I could use a big hug. Instead, I'm pretty much gorging on........M&M's every night zonked on my heated floor sometimes crying, sometimes laughing.

I could use a big hug. Instead, I'm pretty much gorging on........M&M's every night zonked on my heated floor sometimes crying, sometimes laughing.
Generally though, it's ........both.
What else?? oh....I'm photocopying here.
It's my schedule..I need 30 copies of that.
My classroom. It's beautiful.
The kids' library :)
I'm looking forward to yoga tonight. I lost about 5 lbs. I just feel amazing. I'll put up pictures of the studio later.
This weekend is the Lunar New Year and I have a 4-day mini-vacation.
Probably gonna spend Sunday evening here.
by spend I mean....hopefully be allowed to lay on the floor beside the statues with a bottle of wine. This space is called the Plateau and it used to be the Rodin Gallery where his Gates of Hell are on display permanently.
No comments:
Post a Comment