So, here I am waiting for this Contracts lecture and it's the first time I've looked outside all day. No, seriously. I've been outside. Walked to and from tutorial, to the library, to fight with the studio-bookings people, to fight with the Student Activities people, to go have a fit in the tiny bathroom that looks like a fucking broom closet while I'm holding my public law book tight so the markings don't fall out.
So, I sat down and looked outside.
I see the number 11 everywhere. It's literally everywhere.
I'm tattooed with
pen markings about emails I need to send
and events I need to attend
and people I need to mend
and places I need to blend...into.
Here goes another Manic Thursday.
I'm sight-seeing tomorrow. I'm turning everything off and leaving the computer home and just running for the hills...or in this case....for the palace.
I think I'm going to start going to the gym here. Soon, it will get cold and I won't be able to go for my nightly runs through the winter. No, I won't.
It feels like September but it's the middle of October. I have no idea how the days just flew by.
I had all these pictures I took in the last weeks in Korea and they're nice to look over and process now.
Why is so much of our life retrospective?
xx
Right. Contracts.
No comments:
Post a Comment