OK this drink was from Saturday night. Counts? Maybe.
Life's getting as rough as I knew it would. Fuck, life won't just..hand you puppies.

At least, I have better sammich ideas. Yum.
I have so much work to do, I can't believe I'm breathing. I do love it though. The rush, the fast-forward, the push, the shove, the nerves.
I wish I could have a ciggie and actually enjoy it. I can't - the thought of it is making me sick. I got home at 6 and have been locked inside ever since pouring over this shitty negotiation competition I've got tomorrow which is not even being graded. I've prepared as much as I could so now I've got to hit up some criminal law notes. . .
yay....
bleh.
I haven't even had time to buy toothpaste. Isn't that pathetic? Or go to the grocery store. I've been eating porridge and avocados all week. And double espressos. And honey. And today I made a gross chicken soup that burned my tongue.
In other news, these things have made me happy:
There are no words that I haven't written yet about starting over in a new place. These things will always be the same. The same rush, plateau, sigh, stars-in-eyes, papery eyes, night runs, yoga stretches, boy infatuations, same sleepy tossing and turning, same nightmares, same fears.
The end.
Oh, an editorial note. . .
yay....
bleh.
I haven't even had time to buy toothpaste. Isn't that pathetic? Or go to the grocery store. I've been eating porridge and avocados all week. And double espressos. And honey. And today I made a gross chicken soup that burned my tongue.
In other news, these things have made me happy:
![]() |
| babytigerFace. |
![]() |
| Jack and Rose. How fitting, the Titanic. I live in Soton. |
The end.
Oh, an editorial note. . .
![]() |
| Life handing you puppies. Cuz sometimes you get lucky in new places. Sometimes you meet great people. |





No comments:
Post a Comment