In my last days in Korea I would finish 10 hours of work, do 2 hours of yoga, and retire here for the night:
![]() |
| Jimjilbang. communal bathing |
![]() |
| smooth-feet-fish-eating-our-feet-treatment |
Part of the reason was the fact that I hadn't paid my flat...heating bill. So, I had zero hot water. Another reason was the fact that Whitey was gone. It was too sad being in the place without his cute face.
Also, I felt free. Naked and nameless, a tall white chick from...somewhere...with no obligations and no connections. Just a clean body in space.
After two hours of bathing in hot water, freezing water, tepid water, cool water, sweating it out in the dry sauna, wet sauna, dry sauna dry sauna, etc. I did a few laps in the pool and left.
by the time the day was finished and washed off me, it was midnight.
I decided something. The short chapters in my life have been most defining. Most influential. An electric shock, a jolt, a surprise. Maybe I'm a gypsy. A years ago, I told dad this world was made to be loved.
He told me..I was made to be loved by this world. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment