


A Colection of things I love love love and have been wanting to post for a while VOGUE with kimmie. I love kimmie. she just gets it. we vogue pretty often. when students know I love Whitey. I love love whitey. I hope I find him. I hope he isn't lost anymore. I miss him. If I never see him again, at least I know he's healthier and had a warm March. Whitey is part of me now forever. He taught me we can find love in dark places. I look like I'm 12. I like that.
"she showed me the air and taught me how to fill it"
-janis joplin, about bessie smith
"in spite of all evidence that life is discontinuous, a valley of rifts, and that random chance plays a great part in our fates, we go on believing in the continuity of things, in causation and meaning. but we live on a broken mirror, and fresh cracks appear in its surface every day."
―salman rushdie
my tears are like the quiet drift
of petals from some magic rose;
and all my grief lows from the rift
of unremembered skies and snows.
i think, that if i touched the earth,
it would crumble;
it is so sad and beautiful,
so tremendously like a dream.
-dylan thomas, 'clown in the moon'
i exist. it is soft, so soft, so slow.
and light: it seems as though it suspends in the air.
it moves.
jean-paul sartre
we are torn between nostalgia for the familiar and an urge for the foreign and strange. as often as not, we are homesick most for the places we have never known.
carson mccullers
we are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. life is eternal. we have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. this is a precious moment. it is a little parenthesis in eternity.
paulo coelho

Angie and I at Oxford Uni, 2009. I miss her so much. We were 22.
he smiled understandingly—much more than understandingly. it was one of those rare smiles with a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life. it faced—or seemed to face—the whole external world for an instant, and then concentrated on you with an irresistible prejudice in your favour. it understood you just as far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself.
the great gatsby, f. scott fitzgerald
i am a dreamer. i know so little of real life that i just can’t help re-living such moments as these in my dreams, for such moments are something i have very rarely experienced. i am going to dream about you the whole night, the whole week, the whole year.
fyodor dostoyevsky, white nights
trust your heart
if the seas catch fire
(and live by love though the stars will walk backward)
e. e. cummings

What happened to the puppy?
ReplyDelete-Brittany