Friday, July 13, 2012

home.

You know that feeling when you're hovering above your city in the airplane and your palms are sweaty and your heart is racing and your throat is sore and you have all these friends' emails to open and your parents' faces are half an hour away?

Goodbye Korea indeed.

7 months feels lifetimes ago. My favourite part about this adventure is this moment. It is this small moment where I'm like a glass trying to fit into the previous water ring it left on the table.

There's no such thing though. No.Such. Thing. We are unique facets of ourselves as we grow and change.
I'm also 25 now. My face changed. My body changed. The yoga stretched and strengthened it. I wanted to be skinny. But I'm strong now. Mostly strong.

Korea showed me a mirror. It was hard and easy. Simple and heartbreaking.
Summer's here and someone's getting trashed with old school buds tomorrow.

There is so much to write about but I wanted to jot this down.

No comments:

Post a Comment